Tuesday, April 11, 2006

That's it, I guess

My very last entry from abroad...
I arrived in Santiago at 4.30 am. Not a good time here, since the metro opens at 6.30 and everybody else is asleep. So I waited 2 hours to go to find a hostel. The first one was full... the second one I have to wait until noon to find out, but I could leave my stuff there.
So I am very tired... border crossing at 1 am isn't so funny, but at least I didn't have to open my backpack as others did.
Santiago is clowdy, humid and soooooo cold. I am freezing, I got so spoiled with the weather in Argentina. But that is okay... that makes leaving easier.

So I am going to see some more of Santiago, maybe meet Yuri if he has time...
and tomorrow I am coming back ;-) It's a bit of a strange feeling. Holidays are a nice invention.

See u all very soon. Besito y ultimos saludos de Chile!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi meine Franzi!
Ach, ich kann mir wahrscheinlich nicht annähernd vorstellen, wie du dich jetzt fühlen musst, wieder zurück in Deutschland. Wenn man so wunderschöne Plätze gefunden hat und nun ins triste Grau-in Grau zurück muss, ... das muss wirklich ein Gefühl voller Sehnsucht nach der Ferne sein, das du jetzt empfindest. Aber so wie ich dich kenne, wird es nicht das letzte Mal sein, dass du dort warst.
Ich hoffe, du bist sehr gut und wohlbehalten in Deutschland angekommen und hattest einen schönen Empfang am Flughafen.

Ich werd mich jetzt zum Urwerk aufmachen - Studentenparty! *jubel*

deine Reiki-Meiki