Friday, April 07, 2006

The days are counted ... but Mendoza is the place to be

It is me once more. Arrived well in Mendoza and my first impression: great spot to be.
Cafayate was beautiful. I did a trek to some nice waterfalls through untouched nature, without even a trail.
Tucumán: well, I can say I have been to the city where independence was declared and saw the actual room. No need to stay longer.
And the last bus I took was also a nice surprise: when I arrived I was welcomed by name... that always makes me think, what have I done... but it turned out there were only 7 people on this double decker bus and me the only foreigner ;-)
And the bus was so comfortable and I had so much space AND there was actually a real dinner (which I could not enjoy, just to prevent the runs in the middle of the night). And it was so nice, they showed the movie with English subtitles for me.
Yeah, so I have 3 days in Mendoza and I don´t know yet what to do, because there is so much to do here... Tonight I stay in a hostel and the rest I am going to spend with Florencia, the girl I met in Santiago my first day.

So see you in less than a week :-(

Besos!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh Franzi,
ist das alles aufregend. Nicht nur, dass ich meine ganze Cafeteria mit in Aufregung über deinen Südamerika-Trip versetzt habe, auch meine Mama ist ganz begeistert von deinen Tagebuch-Eintragungen, wenngleich sie kein Wort Englisch versteht und ich ihr das immer spartanisch übersetzen muss ;-).
Nur noch eine Woche da unten, Mensch, ist das spannend. Ich bin grad mal ein Wochenende zu Hause, fahre aber Sonntag wieder, um Mittwoch zurückzukehren. Du siehst, ich reise auch, allerdings nur bescheidene Strecken von etwa 200 km Länge. Leider fahre ich Ostersonntag schon wieder, sodass wir uns überlegen, ob wir uns davor noch sehen wollen oder es einfach mal ganz spontan verschieben wollen. Dafür hätte ich dann nämlich größtes Verständnis, du Weltenbummlerin.
Heute abend gehe ich mit der Linze ins Kino, Horrorfilme kann ich eben nur mit ihr gucken.
Na, ich werde weiter neugierig auf deine Seite illern und warten, was da noch so kommt.
Herzallerliebste Grüße, diesmal aus Weißenfels! Komm heil und gesund wieder,
die Katha

Anonymous said...

>>>So see you in less than a week :-(<<<

Freust du dich etwa nicht, uns wieder zu sehen? *schnief*

Ich weiß ja, wie du´s meinst.
Mach dir noch ein paar schöne Tage, die Agnes