Sunday, April 09, 2006

Some more pics








To the pictures:

1. Paraglyding in Mendoza

2. Sun DAWN! (well, yes I have seen one, though it happened because it was one of these long bus rides , hihi)

3. Trekking to the Cascadas in Cafayate

4. Quilmes - riuns with Llama y vista

5. Me on a rock in the Quebradas de Cafayate

The highlight of today was definetely PARAGLYDING... that was an awesome adventure. So cool flying like this! Incredible!

I met with Florencia and we spent the afternoon in a very nice and huge park and walking around town and having pizza at her house.

Happy Birthday once more to my Dad, I don´t know if you got the message I left on the answering machine?

And of course, I am looking foward to see you!!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Franzi,
haben gestern bischen Geburtstag gefeiert... und auch an Dich gedacht. Freuen uns auf nächstes Wochenende und die Reiseberichte -Bis dann
Deine Elis

Franzi said...

Ah, schoen, dass zu hoeren. Hab ich das richtige Gefuehl, dass Franki, das geschrieben hat ;-)
Beso y hasta la proxima semana