Sunday, October 12, 2008

Koh Tao and Krabi

It's been a while, time to update my blog :)

I've been 6 days in beautiful Koh Tao and I am a licensed diver now, juheee! It was really great even though I never got the perfect sunset, but some nice sky colors anyways. Diving was wonderful, so I spent most of the day in or on the water. 29 degree water temperature makes it very easy.

By now, I am in Krabi... no island but an amazing coast scenery: numerous limestones in the sea creating a spectacular view and stunning beaches. I met 2 Danish girls, I am also sharing a room with, and we booked a tour around these small islands and enjoyed some time on the white soft sand and in the blue water with lots of fish.

SDC10073

Unfortunately, I can count my days left before heading back to Germany (even though I look foward to be home again as well). In my last 1 1/2 weeks I plan to go to Ko Phi Phi for a couple of days, then a day in Phuket and as a shocking ending - huge city Bangkok where I'll try not to get lost...

3 comments:

Frau K. said...

also, meine liebe Franzi, ich beantrage hiermit schonmal 1000 motive, die du mir als bilder schicken musst. ich möchte anschließend meine wände mit deinen bilder tapezieren. ach, die sind so toll.
wegen des wochenendes in Wsf: es kann unter umständen sein, dass ich vlt nicht da bin. wo ich sein werde und ob es überhaupt dabei bleibt, berichte ich demnächst! bleib gespannt!
PS: es ist ganz großartig, was du da machst! ich finds super und bin mächtig stolz auf dich! liebste grüße!

Anonymous said...

hey froschi,

schön mal wieder von dir zu hören... dachte shcon du seist verschollen oder so wie klaus irgendwo, wo es keine Zivilisation mit Internet gibt ;-)

Jaja, noch 9tage, dann weilst du wieder unter uns :-)

Knutscher, Dani

Anonymous said...

hey fränzchen...
vermelde gehorsam das eintreffen einer postkarte...habe meine mail nicht geändert..alles beim alten? vielleicht hatte mir papa beer einfach mal nur wieder den mailkasten vollgestopft..wann bist du mal wieder in der heimat?

knuddel dich ganz doll,

die anne*